Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The name of the game is...SETLIST SUDOKU!!!

For the first time, I actually am trying to play Setlist Sudoku. And for the record, it's really stinkin hard!!! And the one I have is like....Easy #1 or something. Oh well, I guess Jon will remain the master/creator of Setlist Sudoku.

American Idol tonight. OMIGOSH!! That David Archuleta kid, he did SO good. Randy even said "best vocal performance EVER on American Idol!" Dude, I think it's gonna get down to two dudes this year, cause the guy's vocals are way better than the girls this year. David Cook, he rocks, like majorly. I am rooting for him. He's awesome.

So yeah, the girls are tomorrow night. I don't know which girl I'm rooting for yet though.

I got to go! My mom is calling me to do the dishes!

Cheese, Ang

4 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

I love playing Sudoku!! But I almost never do.. :-/ anyway.. I don't got no TV so idk about no American Idol.. lol see you friday??

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey, I get to see you tonight!! :-D See you been!!

oh_no_its_Becka said...

U and switchfoot...psh...

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah, you should really sit with Val out in outer space when people are watching movies.. I mean really!! lol I liked the movie also.. :-) Have you seen Dear Frankie?? You should..