Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Expect the Impossible, Les Miserables, and things like BBQ Chicken

Ello mate.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. A WHOLE bunch of stuff has happened. So this may be a long post. Make sure you have a few minutes before you read on.

You have a minute? Good.

Expect the Impossibe is Stellar Kart's new album. Omigosh, if you don't already own it you need to get it. It's SOOO good. If you don't know who Stellar Kart is, they are sorta like Hawk Nelson and/or Relient K. I think I have some Stellar Kart songs in my little player thinger. Listen to them, they are really good.

Les Miserables, I've always had sooo many people tell me that was such a good movie. Now I know, IT'S AN AMAZING MOVIE!!!! Laura didn't like me during it though, lol. Don't worry Laura next time I'll sit next to Val.

Also, bbq Chicken. Yeah, that's what we made for the Youth Cafe this Sunday. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. It stunk cause they smelled so good, and we would get "the extras." Thanks to our lovely associate pastor's wife, there were no extras, and I never got a BBQ chicken sandwich. Thankfully, Nichole gave me a bite of hers. Thank you Nichole!

Also, my teeth hurt really bad. I had 3 saltine crackers for breakfast. What can I say, I love my orthodonist.

Cheese, Ang

5 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

lol Thank you for sitting with Val next time!! It is ahead of time I know but whatever.. :-) Check out sir1.com and you can see skillet at the Winter Jam Tour.. :-) They are neat pictures.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! How have you been?? I haven't commented in a while.. lol

oh_no_its_Becka said...

hello....:)

idk what 2 say lol

slkfn;sakfd

:D

~Lauraborialice said...

How you been?? You don't get on this a lot do you?? :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

How are you doing in the play?? :-)