Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm a legal American citizen, so I got a Redbull!

Yesterday, I went to my friends Jordan and Angelia's birthday party. It was history themed, so they played "Who wants to be a legal American citizen?" There were 9 questions. If you got the first 3 right, you could pick a prize off the first table. 6 questions right, you could pick one off the second or first table. All of em right, you could pick off of any table, and the last table had a Redbull on it.

I was the first one to become a "legal American citizen." So I got my Redbull! I was so happy! I had to use all my lifelines though.

You see, I've never had a Redbull before, so I decided to wait till the Superbowl to drink it.

The Superbowl was awesome. I decided ahead of time I was gonna sit down and watch the game. The WHOLE game. And I did. I was the only girl my age that did. I felt really weird being surrounded by a bunch of 30-year-old men. haha

THE GIANTS WON! WOOT! It was awesome! This dude next to me was talking a lot of smack about the Giants so when they won I was like "OH IN YOUR FACE!"

Back to the Redbull. Again, my first time having one. It was creepy cause all these adults were telling me I was gonna pass out and die, or have to go to the hospital or something, so I got really worried. But I was fine, and for the record, Redbull tastes REALLY good!

In other news, I finally got Jon Foreman's Fall and Winter EP! It's so pretty. I love "Behind Your Eyes" on Winter.

Till next time,

Cheese, Ang

6 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

It's good that your teeth are better. could you guys come to our next youth group?? It would be in two weeks.. And yes, I am going to work at Karen's McDonald's if she is still there in the summer.. lol That's interesting!! So now you are a legal American citizen and you weren't before?? that's most interesting!! So Which team were you rooting for?? lol Did he pummle you?? lol You know for acually saying that in his face.. So you liked the Redbull.. interesting.. You must really like cheese!!! You say it every time you are done with a post!! lol Well, ttyl.. you really should come to our youth group in two weeks..

~Lauraborialice said...

Well, I'm glad you like cheese.. cheese angela... lol Well, I hope to see you, next friday.. not this friday, but next friday.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

So angela.. How was play practice?? Can you and your sister come to youth group next week??

~Lauraborialice said...

Youth group starts at 7:30 and ends at 10:00 PM.. You could sleep over, or your mom or dad could pick you up.. It doesn't matter.. And I think you could even come home with Karen (I think).. :-) <3

~Lauraborialice said...

It's Friday!!! Didn't you know that?? what ever.. Just in case your sister doesn't tell you or your parents. We are going bowling from 9:00 to 10:30 PM and you have to bring $5.00.. And MY family is doing food pantry this Saturday from 10:00 to 12:00.. So if you want to do it it's your choice. But if you ans your sister don't want to my dad said we might be able to stay home. :-) What does your sister eat?? I know she doesn't like fatty foods, but is there anything else she won't eat?? Could you guys come home with Karen or we pick you up after play practice for you?? just wondering..

~Lauraborialice said...

ok.. I told your sister more stuff about it, you can ask her about it.. :-)