Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Okay so that last post was messed up...

Yeah it posted a bunch of weird code and it's not like anyone in their right mind would take the time to read all that anyway.

Becka took a pic of me last night and she said in the pic, my face screamed "CHEESE." But she deleted it. Sorry!

YG is tonight. I'm so happy cause there hasn't been YG in forever! Now FINALLY SOME REALL worship!

Today.....................(jason) dunn dunn dunn..........Becka is gonna listen to Switchfoot. *GASP*

Yeah I made a deal with her. She'll listen to Lonely Nation by Switchfoot one time, if I listen to When did your heart go missing by Rooney one time. I've already heard part of the Rooney song. I don't think I like it, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I'm hungry. I don't even know why I'm blogging right now. Probably just so there's a newer post than the crappy one.

Cheese, Ang

5 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

k that's ok if you don't come though, it would be nice since you guys start after us anyway.. :-) Well, I hope you parents are out of the house whenever this happens.. :-P Cause their ears will be blasted out of their heads!! lol I will be soo loud!! :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

LOL!! Becka would be like that.. :-) lol I do need to go to your house sometime.. I mean I have never been to your house that I know of.. :-) So how you been doing?? Have I told you my siblings are coming to friday program??!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Rachel will be following me all over the place!! And Daniel and Jonathan!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

oh_no_its_Becka said...

For the record i didnt like that switchfoot song....

I LOVE ROONEY!!! lol yay!

~Lauraborialice said...

It's ok that you can't come to Friday program I guess.. :-P at least you get to sleep more maybe.. lol Have you seen 27 dresses?? Oh, and yeah, Becka will have to deal with it, because he is married and I don't think he would cheat on his wife for a little girl.. lol Well, ttyl.

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! How have you been?? :-)You def sounded like you had just had a Red bull when we were at play practice thingy.. lol