Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!..............@ McDonalds

Yes so today is the holiday known as Valentine's Day. For me, I just did school and went to work.

At my job you meet many people. You meet awesome people which could be compared to a Premium Chicken Sandwich, then you meet the people who are...erm...one fry short of a Happy Meal if you know what I mean.

Today was okay though. The crack head dude like didn't talk to me at all which means today went well, because he's a real pain in the butt.

I got a huge craving to watch an Indiana Jones movie CAUSE I SAW THE COMMERCIAL FOR THE NEW ONE TODAY!!! It looks awesome, but I really wanna watch "The Last Crusade" again sometime soon.

As you can tell by the vibe of this post, I'm not a frequent celebrater of Valentine's Day. As I said on the Switchfoot boards, I would rather fry fish and watch a Bourne movie.

Speaking of Switchfoot, I am doing one thing in honor of the holiday. I'm listening to Switchfoot's cover of Beyonce's Crazy in Love.

I know what you're thinking. Switchfoot covering Beyonce?! Has the world come to an end?! No, it's actually really good. I am in awe of how Switchfoot can take such an annoying song and turn it into something awesome. You can find it on Youtube.

Oh one last thing. The Jonas Brothers released a new video today. Even if you're not a Jonas fan, you will enjoy this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk1MANaha9k

Cheese, Ang

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

You had to have had an awesome Valentine's day!! lol Yeah, I don't really celebrate Valentine's.. :-P If it don't have Harrison Ford, I an't watchin it.. lol I agree with your way of celebrating.. :-) It's ok that you can't bowl that well.. :-)