Monday, February 25, 2008

"That wasn't very polite of you..."

Yes, the title of this blog is word for word what some mean lady told me at McDonalds.

Okay it's not like I threw fries at her or something! My manager was yelling at someone right behind me, so these people were yelling and I couldn't hear what the heck this lady ordered. So I was like "What?" She repeated her order again, this time yelling it at me. Once she had finished yelling her order at me, she said, "That wasn't very polite of you." I was ticked at this lady majorly. I wasn't even quite sure what I did wrong.

Anyway, in other news, I might be getting Stellar Kart's new album today!!! Or tomorrow. But I hope I get it today. I've heard Innocent, Jesus Loves You and a few others and they all sound sooooo good I'm excited to get them.

And that's about it. OOO And I might be getting a cell phone this summer. YAY! I've already picked out the ringtone I'm gonna get cause I'm so excited. Awakening by Switchfoot. :)

Cheese, Ang

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

That's interesting.. I am thinking of starting to work this summer.. If Karen is still there.. idk.. oh, ok.. cause that Friday program was really scaring me!! lol