Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've been waking up at 4:12...

Yep it's true. Sorta.

I have to wear this rubberbands on my braces to straighten my bite or something, and they hurt like heck. I wear em only at night so last night I kept waking up due to pain. It wasn't cool.

Onto a happier topic, I might get off work this Saturday! I have to work out the bugs and talk to my manager tonight, but I might be able to pull it off. The only reason I am getting off work is to go to Angelia and Jordan's birthday party, but I would also enjoy very much not being on my feet for 8 hours like I normally am on a Saturday.

Yeah also, I'm going to see the Hannah Montana movie tuesday. Pray for me, seriously. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm going to see the Jonas Brothers and not her, so pray that I don't boo at her really loud and get kicked out of the theater.

On an unhappy note, I couldn't find Jon Foreman's Fall and Winter EPs when I went to Wal-Mart last night, so I couldn't get them. Wonder how much they are on iTunes, hmm.....

And that's about it for what's going on in my life. Relient K needs to come back to NY or something and add some excitement into my life.

Cheese, Ang

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

I'm sorry hopefully you will get better sleep tonight.. :-) My goodness yeah, you got it, And you spelled Antonio Banderas right.. Don't worry I won't sue you. if you didn't.. :-P lol Yeah, I knwo what you mean!! Relient K deff needs to come back!! :-) I'm going to start working at McDonald's in the summer, so I have to go get my work papers and stuff.. Well, since your going to see the Jonas brothers I can't very well pray for you to not boo.. I mean your going to a HANNAH MONTANA show.. It will be most about HER!!! duh!!! But have fun.. Plus only joe's cute and I still don't like any of their songs, but Poor Unfortunate Souls from The little mermaid... It is quite funny!! lol Well, make sure your teeth get better.. lol