Thursday, March 27, 2008

Verizon sucks, period.

Hey peeps, why I haven't been online in so long is cause of......yep you guessed it, Verizon. We were supposed to be getting High Speed DSL but we weren't so my Mom called and told them we weren't getting it. But while they were trying to upgrade us, they accidently miswired something and we got no internet for a week. As in, none. Which is really bad for me cause Algebra II is on the internet. But thankfully, 7 days and 5 Verizon techs later, our internet is back and faster than ever.

In other news, my concert withdrawl is gone. :) Two concerts coming up. Skillet in April with TFK and.................The Jonas Brothers in August. Yeppers, we joined their stupid fanclub just so we could get presale tickets, and we officially have two lawn tickets at SPAC. YAY!

I work tonight. I'm kinda freaked out cause something pretty bad happened at work last week. I don't wanna talk about it.

Cheese, Ang

3 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Well, ang you know when you said that on Becka's blog that it was basically nothing.. I dissagree.. It helped me to know at her party that August Rush was her favorite movie.. :-) So it was worth something.. Thought I agree with the rest of it, that it wasn't.. Oh, and sorry about the computer.. Mine was going last morning.. But lucky me, it was only in the morning..

Ezo said...

you sound scary!!!!like a monster!!jk

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! How have you been?? How has the waving at practice go?? lol I saw you guys waving during the song with Charlie Brown singing about how Snoopy grew older.. :-P It was you Hannah, Becka, and Destiny.. :-) It was quite hilarious!! :-)