Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well, that added some excitement to my life...

Hey peeps. Lately, my life has just been pretty boring. Nothing really coming up, nothing really to look forward to. Actually not really. On the contrary, I have something going every night this week whether its play rehersal, work or youth group. I'm so busy yet my life is like blah.

Anyways, to the excitement that came up recently. This morning actually. So I was checking Jesus Freak Hideout (www.jesusfreakhideout.com) for news, and I happened to see that Skillet was launching the Comatose Tour. And.....they are coming to Northway Church! Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. In fact, it's only been posted on JFH so far, but it will probably be up on Skillet's myspace later today. Oh but wait, it gets better...

They are coming with flippin TFK!!!!! Omigosh, TFK is one my favorite bands! I saw them with Tobymac and they are so nice!

The concert is on April 17th. That's good, it's a Thursday night. No play rehersal, just work. And I have enough time to ask off. I'm so excited now.

If you wanna come with me, tell me! We should so go together!

Cheese, Ang

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah.. that makes sense!! :-)Hope you had a fun time!! :-)

oh_no_its_Becka said...

well gee thanks sis arent you sweet....