Friday, April 4, 2008

"Okay then Randy Random..." "RanDOME!!!"

Hello. I have not updated in a long time. I'm sorry.

Play practice today was awesome as usual. This play is gonna be absolutly amazing. I really don't know what I'm gonna do with my life when it ends. I'm gonna need therapy or something.

I've made a ton of friends during this play. I've gotten to know some people I already knew better, and I've met a ton of new people. One thing I love about the Snoopy cast is that all the snotty people who are no fun didn't audition, so we have the funnest cast ever! P.S The quote in the title of this blog entry is from Jeff. He said his name for the play was going to be Randy Randome. So I started calling him Randy Random and he kept correcting me saying it was "Randome." (ran-dome) Yes there's a ton of silly people in this play too. I won't say any names. *cough* Jenson *cough* Destiny *cough*

Okay enough about the play. I need to talk about something else.

Yeah, a couple in my church is getting married on 4/12. I'm so jealous. Cause 412 is my favorite number. Anyone who knows why gets a cookie. *waves warm cookie in your face*

13 days till I see Skillet with TFK live! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese, Ang

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

I am awesome thanks for asking!! :-)