Sunday, January 27, 2008

Matty T and Rosa did this, so I am too.

Best albums of 2007:

1. The Flame In All of Us - Thousand Foot Krutch
2. Jonas Brothers - Jonas Brothers
3. Cosmos - The Send
4. Secrets Keep You Sick - The Fold
5. Southern Weather - The Almost
6. Five Score and Seven Years Ago - Relient K
7. Portable Sounds - Tobymac

This year, I must say I've gotten more into music this year than last year, and possibly more than any other year in my life. The following albums are solely picked on my opinion, and not fact. The top choice is simply the top choice cause it was the one album that I litterally could not stop listening to. There is not one bad song on that album. Jonas Brothers secondly, cause their second release is most definitely a step-up from their first album. Cosmos, well let's just say I'm very happy Ryan convinced me to buy it. Thank you Ryan! The Send isn't very popular, but their music is definitely worth a listen. It's a CD I'll never get tired of. Secrets Keep You Sick I actually purchased on iTunes near the end of the year. But I loved it and I can't stop listening to it. Southern Weather (thanx rosa) is one word: awesome. Five Score is definitely showing more maturity in Relient K's style (hence less silly song) They're growing up. *tear* Portable Sounds is probably Tobymac's best work yet. Nuff said.

Personal Favs on each album:
1. New Drug and Inhuman
2. Australia
3. Begin and Need
4. Medicine and New Skeptic
5. Amazing Because It Is and Say this Sooner
6. Devastation and Reform
7. Feelin So Fly and Boomin

If you actually took the whole time to read all of this, thank you and comment.

Cheese, Ang

2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

yeah, I read through the whole thing.. It was interesting.. Oh, ok... Is she in the choir part also?? I really wish I could see you two.. You guys have to come to youth group soon.. We have it this friday, but I asked someone else.. next time I'll ask you ok?? good because we need to talk!! :-P Oh, the funny even hilarious thing I was gonna tell you was.... never mind everyone could see it here.. e-mail me... lol suspence!! I'm not telling you!! lol.. jk.. I'll tell you..

It's just that I like someone..
here is the list of famous people I like, or think are cute..
Corbin ???
Joe ???
Antonio ???
Zac ???
Harrison ???
I think that's it, I can't remember if there are any other.. But I really really think Corbin is cute... Oh, and I also think that Joe is too.. lol Zac is only in one movie, and Antonio and Harrison are always cute.. lol just a little old for me.. oh, and you get to guess what there last names are.. lol This is a long comment, but I tihnk you won't mind because then you get to figure out who I like... lol... Well, ttyl.. I hope you see you soon.. :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

lol did you figure it out?? :-)