Thursday, May 1, 2008

These are the days, these are the moments that pass us by...

Well it is official friends, the play is done and over. I have cried my tears and am still going through the healing process, but I think I'm going to make it through. Maybe.

The play was some good times, and I do mean good times. It was absolutly amazing from start to finish and I made tons of new friends and got closer to people that were already my friends. The worshipping in the lounge during practice, the hour talks about just about nothing, the rainbow twizzlers. Ah the rainbow twizzlers.

For you to understand the Rainbow twizzlers, I'll have to go back and tell the story. :)

When I went to a private Christian school for testing, little did I know that my friends Luke and John were testing also and John was in the same class as me. So when the testing was over, the teacher brought in a bunch of snacks like brownies and some twizzlers. The teacher brought in two kinds of twizzlers: Cinnamon and Rainbow (what ever happened to NORMAL twizzlers? Seriously....) Since John wouldn't eat the brownies (too much trans fat or something, I had like 3) he had both of the twizzlers. He tried the Rainbow twizzlers and was like "Angela you should try these!" So I did and they were the nastiest things ever. Seriously. They tasted like a plastic straw with a touch of fruit flavoring. But yet I ended up eating the rest of it, but I didn't know why. It's....unnatural! John ate like 3 cause he said they were mad addicting.

So we ride home with Luke, John and Samantha from Play Practice and what does John have but a whole bag of Rainbow Twizzlers. Despite the nastiness, me and John devoured the whole bag. And I discovered, they are so good, but still so nasty. It's scary I tell you scary.

Now that you're totally bored on the topic of Rainbow Twizzlers I'll talk about something else.

Tomorrow is the Coffee House at our church! YAY! I don't know if the band is any good though, never heard them. ANNDDDD May 18th I'm going to see Prince Caspian! SO EXCITED! ANDD *drumroll* It's got a Switchfoot song in it!

GASP! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE SONG YET?! Go click on this link right now, if not sooner. http://caspian.interlinc-online.com/archive/?p=15&id=49de77cada6633b87b46a9eee9853356

Cheese, Ang

1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

I'm sorry but happy you had an awesome time! :-) Yes , I will be seeing you friday.. Your welcome.. :-)