Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let's Go To The Movies!







I've decided to use this blog entry to talk about some movies I've recently seen/am going to see very soon.



First of all, the movie "Little Manhattan." If you can read what the picture/cover says, it says "Romantic Comedy for the Whole Family." and "One of the sweetest, most touching films you're likely to see." Okay, first of all, they lie. All the comedy was crude humor, not appropriate for little kids. Secondly it wasn't touching at all. If two 10 year olds falling in love is touching, then what is this world coming to? I found it extremely weird from start to finish. When I was ten, I thought boys were gross and they had cooties. It was just not right at all. Don't see it, at all. It's a terrible waste of about two hours.







One movie I would love to recommend is not a movie you will find at Blockbuster. Yes indeed my friends, this movie is called "Attack of the Moon Goons" and it was made by my good friend Jenson. He told me he is going to upload it here: www.godtube.com/moongoon. If you click that link and he hasn't uploaded it yet, go ahead and watch "Large Talons", another funny one. Okay first of all, this movie is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long while. Seriously, Hollywood doesn't seem to be churning out very many funny movies anymore. This was really funny. And I mean laugh out loud funny. It might not be that funny to you, maybe cause I have a different sense of humor or cause I had like two cups of soda and a ton of Rainbow Twizzlers before watching it. Maybe both. Who knows.



One movie I cannot wait to see and I'm sure you can't wait to see either is The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. SOO EXCITED! I'm going to see it on May 18th with Lydia. I'm so excited. It looks very good, except for one thing. There have been rumors that Susan and Caspian will have a thing in this movie. I hope not. It would ruin the story.

Well that is all for now.

Cheese, Ang




















2 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

hah I so want to see Prince Caspean!! lol You totally should have an other coffee house!! lol :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

you can't come!! :-( I will deffinatly miss you! I'm sorry you can't yeah, mine is really busy too!! IT is only getting busier!! lol I'm really sorry you can't come!! :-(