Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Leona Lewis is....emo?!

Hey guys, haven't updated in forever. Yeah, but that's the way it normally is, huh?

School has started again, ugh. I have a World Literature Test to finish from last year, double ugh. Goodbye to Summer 2008. It was awesome, amazing, spifftacular (my new word, you like?), etc.

I went to Great Escape with the Snoopians. Well, actually, a lot of the Snoopians couldn't come, so it was just me, Becka, Jenson, Luke, John, Hannah, Sam L., and Lydia. It was still a wicked good time though. I conquered my fear of rollercoasters. Never knew I had a fear of rollercoasters? Well, I'll tell you the story...

*flash back mode* jk

When I was 8, I went on a rollercoaster at Worlds of Fun called The Orient Express *thunder*. I remember being so excited I was finally 48 inches tall and I could ride it. Long story short, it traumatized me for life.

*back to real life*

So John was like "Come on! You have to conquer your fears! Once you go on one, you'll love it, then you'll wanna go on another, and another,...." I was like "Yeah right." I figured I'd go on the Comet to say I conquered my fear and that was it. No Steaming....Donut, No Boomerang, and absolutely NO TORNADO! That was one ride I looked at pictures of and was like No way.

Long story short, heres my ride tally:

Comet: 3 times
Steaming...Donut: 2 times
Boomerang: 2 times
Mega Wedgie: 1 time (it was dumb)
Tornado:.....7 TIMES

Yeah the one ride I said I wouldn't go on I went on 7 times. Who knew, John was right.

Oh yeah, and the reason for the title of this blog. While Sam and Lydia were in the bathroom, "Bleeding Love" came on, and John started mocking singing it while pretending to cut his wrists. It was really funny.

Yeah well, a lot more happened, but it would take waaaay too much space to list it all.

Cheese, Ang

No comments: